Abstract submissions to present a workshop are now open for CONASTA 67, the national science education conference of the Australian Science Teachers Association.
This is your chance to share your practice with your peers at a national event.
More than 500 delegates are expected to attend CONASTA 67, including:
- early childhood teachers, primary teachers, secondary teachers, pre-service teachers
- science and science education lecturers
- education and curriculum consultants
- laboratory managers and technicians
- science and education researchers
The onsite workshop program presented by teachers, researchers and science professionals covers a broad range of topics including, but not limited to:
- primary and secondary science education
- laoratory technician skills and practices
- new science and science education research
- curriculum implementation and support
- teaching resources and innovations
Please follow the link below to submit an abstract for an onsite workshop. Presentation Portal
Abstract submissions for workshops will close on 15 December 2017, so please get your abstract submission in by this date.
CONASTA 67 Events Team