GREYSTANES HIGH SCHOOL
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
School Administrative Officer
Your Name ……………………………………………………. Current Position ……………………………………….
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Exemplary customer service skills.
· Ability to perform tasks in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Office suite, library procedures; hospitality and science.
· Experience with or willingness to train in LMBR, EBS4 and SAP
Position and School
Contact Number 1
Contact Number 2
Job Description - School Administrative Officer - Kingsgrove High School (00005JPW)
School Administrative Officer - Kingsgrove High School - 00005JPW
Advertisement Number A900079056
Number of Positions 2
Total Remuneration Package: The hourly rate for this position is $29.17. The total salary package will include employer's contribution to superannuation and leave loading.
School Name Kingsgrove High School
Principal Network Canterbury
Staffing Area St George
Hours/Minutes 31 hours 15 minutes per week
Contact Name Ms June Durrant
Contact Phone number 02 9150 4416
School Administrative and Support
Position Information Responsible to the Principal for assisting in a range of school, classroom and office activities eg record keeping, book keeping and other clerical duties, reception; operating and maintaining classroom and office equipment; purchasing; preparing and maintaining stock and learning/resource materials.
Specific Selection Criteria
1. Effective communication skills.
2. Ability to meet deadlines.
3. Ability to work with teachers and students.
4. Ability to perform tasks in one or more of the following areas: office procedures; accounting procedures; word processing; operation of computers and/or classroom/office equipment; library procedures; hospitality and/or design and technology; science
Special Notes There are two full time SAO positions at Kingsgrove High School. Position numbers are 000046264 and 000073605, initially one position will be based in Science and the other in the Office.
Temporary Science Laboratory Assistant Required
Marist College North Shore
Marist College North Shore is a Catholic Archdiocesan Boys College in the Marist Tradition. Founded in 1888, it
currently has an enrolment of 850 students from Year 7 to 12. It is located in the heart of North Sydney opposite
North Sydney Oval.
We are looking for Science Laboratory Assistant to work on a temporary basis at Marist College North Shore.
Position commencing from Monday 11 September, term time only, hours/days to be agreed. This role is
reporting to the Science Coordinator.
● To manage the Science Laboratories and their resources in an efficient and ordered manner
● To work cooperatively with all science teachers and the college as a whole
● To prepare the experiments for Science staff
● To maintain the inventory and records of Science equipment and chemicals
● To ensure correct storage procedures for equipment and chemicals
● To maintain a safe working environment in laboratories and prep room areas.
● To handle chemicals in compliance with regulations
● To comply with College policies relating to WHS
● To order chemicals and equipment as approved by the Science Coordinator
● To carry out any other task as requested by the Science Coordinator
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward a letter of application and your current CV to the
Headmaster outlining the qualities that you would bring to the role. Applications should include the names of
three referees who may be contacted as part of the short listing process.
Please forward applications by Friday 8 September to:
EA to the Headmaster
Marist College North Shore
270 Miller Street
Or email - email@example.com
Seeking Casual Lab technician for four weeks
Kariong Mountains High School is at the Gosford exit of the M1 (Central Coast).
I am the lab technician at the school and I am going on Long Service Leave from one day before the holidays (Friday 22.9) to Friday the 3rd of November. I am working every day except Thursdays and we are looking for a casual , laboratory trained SAO (School Administration Officer) for this period of time. The person would be working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday or alternatively only Monday to Wednesday. The person would need to have a casual number with the Department and has all the working with children checks/ training/certificate. Please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the school on 02 43400246 and ask for myself or our SAM Mrs Jackie Ayres.
Kariong Mountains High School
Mt Penang Parklands
Kariong, NSW 2250
Casual Lab Assistant
Mary MacKillop Catholic College - Wakeley is looking for a casual lab assistant who may do my 6 days off from this Friday11 Aug up to next Friday 18 Aug. Please contact;
Science Laboratory Assistant
Mary MacKillop Catholic College- Wakeley
Ph: 9725 4322 - Ext. 1535
Casual position: from 4/9/17 - 21/9/17 (last three weeks of Term 3).
Hours: 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Thursday.
Application to be addressed to:
2 Croydon Road
The positions vacant & the information within have been sent in by members or their employers to the ASET NSW Committee and are advertised as is for free (formatting may change slightly).